If you are like me, you love to read. With our local library closed for the foreseeable future, I need some outlet to read. I can order books through the library online to pick up, but I don’t know what I want to read until I can read the back of the book or look at it.
Thankfully, Amazon Prime is hooking me (and you) up with free kindle books. You don’t have to have a Kindle to read these free books, most smartphones and tablets will do.
Here are a few of the free books I’ve added to my list (and yes, there are a few cookbooks):
- The Complete Slow Cooker Cookbook for Beginners: 800 Must-Have Affordable and Delicious Slow Cooker Recipes for Any Taste and Occasion Kindle Edition
- The Focus Project: The Not So Simple Art of Doing Less Kindle Edition
- The Ultimate Instant Pot Cookbook: Delicious, Quick And Easy Pressure Cooker Recipes Kindle Edition
- You Are Enough: 5 Steps To Move From Struggle To Strength Kindle Edition
- Bulletproof Your Career: Secure Your Financial Future and Do Fulfilling Work on Your Own Terms… for LIFE! Kindle Edition
- The Pie Cookbook: A Step by Step Guide to Classic and Modern Pies, Tarts, Galettes, and Much More Kindle Edition
- My No-Knead Turbo Bread Cookbook (Introducing “Hands-Free” Technique): From the kitchen of Artisan Bread with Steve Kindle Edition
- She Wrote it Down: How a Secret-Keeper Became a Storyteller Kindle Edition
- Start Your Thing: The Step-By-Step Guide to Turn Your Impact Into Income Kindle Edition
And if you don’t have an Amazon Prime membership, you can score a 30-day free trial here. In addition to free movies, TV, kindle books, you’ll also score free 2-day shipping on Amazon purchases.
All of the ebooks were free ( $0.00) at the time this article was written. Prices on Amazon are subject to change.
If you don’t want to look on Amazon, here are a few ebooks I found recently that are pretty good. You can even download and print these e-books.