I know not everyone enjoys or partakes of alcohol, but for those who do, saving money can be hard.
I’m here to show you a few ways to save money while stocking your bar for your next get-together!
First, let’s start with rebate apps.
- FetchRewards partners with a lot of brands including Coors Banquet and Miller. So you’ll earn points that can be redeemed for gift cards, and frequently they have offers that make products free or heavily discounted.
- Shopkick frequently has alcohol rebates.
- BYBE is available in most states. This app has rebates for beer, wine, liquor, and more.
- Target frequently has both coupons and Target Circle offers for alcohol. Check the app or website before heading out to shop. And you save 5% when you shop with your Target RedCard! Remember that you can stack Target app deals and coupons with Cashback apps to double and sometimes triple dip!
Check your grocey store’s app for further discounts, coupons, and rebates. Vons, Albertsons, Ralphs/Kroger frequently have digital coupons for alcohol.
Next up are good old fashioned rebates. Especially with alcohol, you may find rebates on products in store. There are also online rebates frequently. When searching for rebates, make sure to include your state in the search, as well as the year. “CA 2022 beer rebates” will bring you better searches than, “beer rebates”. Websites like phatwallet and slickdeals often have forums dedicated to rebates, where you can find more alcohol rebates.
I hope this helps!
Be the host with the most when you offer friends and family the option between seltzer AND cerveza with Stone Brewing’s NEW Live Buena Party Pack. Whether you’re sipping on their Salt & Lime Lager, or refreshing hard seltzer – with flavors like Mango, Mandarin, Watermelon Lime, and Black Cherry – this pack is sure to please.
If you are selected, you will receive:
- 1 $20 prepaid card
- 1 Stone Buenaveza Salt & Lime Lager sticker
- 1 Stone Live Buena sticker
- 1 postcard
You must apply and complete the required activities by May 9th to be considered.
To get started, click here.
Chatterbox has partnered up with Stone Brewing to give you the unique experience of trying an absolute Juicy Citrus Bomb of a beer! Stone Hazy IPA has a special hop combination with tons of orange, lemon, melon, mango and pineapple notes. It’s smooth and easy to drink so it’s perfect for craft beer lovers and Hazy IPA connoisseurs.
If you are selected, you will receive:
1 $15 Visa gift card
4 Stone Hazy IPA stickers
You must be 21 or older to be a Chatterbox for this event. This event is only open to residents of the contiguous United States EXCEPT in Louisiana, North Dakota and South Dakota. (Note: Residents of California and Texas will be selected via sweepstakes.)
You must apply by September 21st. To apply for this Chatterbox, apply here.
Today is National Beer Day! What better way to celebrate an awesome day than with my favorite beer-related recipes, crafts, and DIY fun?
- Beer Bread. Seriously- It’ll change your life. It’s quick, easy, versatile.
- Ever buy a six-pack and realize after a beer or two that it isn’t your cup of tea? Beer makes great snail and slug bait. Pour one out into a shallow pan (like a disposable pie tin) and set it in your garden. Turbo and his buddies will be drawn to the smell and fall in. No poison, no gross traps to deal with, and if the neighborhood squirrels or gophers find it, they will just get a little drunk.
- If you don’t have a garden but have an unwanted beer, take it into the shower with you! Because most beer has an average pH of 4 (acidic), it makes a great clarifier for hair that gets a lot of styling products in it daily. Wash with your regular shampoo, rinse with water, apply beer and allow to sit in your hair for a few minutes, rinse out and follow up with your conditioner. If that’s not your bag, Amazon sells a lot of beer-based shampoo and conditioner.
- More than ever, beer bottles are being painted or printed on instead of a glued-on label. Some bottles have cool art. Instead of saving the bottles to gather dust on a shelf, why not use a glass cutting kit like this one, and make cool glasses or a vase? I have a friend who does this, and she has a collection of incredible beer glasses.
- All this talk of beer got you thirsty? My favorite beer cocktail is a shandy. Depending on where you are from a shandy is either beer and lemonade or beer and lemon-lime soda or ginger ale. It’s delicious. A lager or pilsner are the best choices for beer. Something light (in color). Its 1/2 beer and half lemonade/lemon-lime soda/ginger ale.
Fetch Rewards is reminding us that when the weather outside if cold and wet, you can still earn Fetch Rewards!
Got a craving coming on? Here’s a friendly reminder that all restaurant receipts earn you Fetch points—yup, even takeout.
And don’t forget, in the Fetch Rewards app, click on the ME tab (on the bottom), and sync your Amazon and email address. Once you connect them, you’ll be able to earn points on your online purchases too!
You will earn points from the following retailers:
- Barnes & Noble
- Bath & Body Works
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Best Buy
- BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Boxed Wholesale
- Costco Wholesale
- Food Lion
- Giant Eagle
- Giant Direct
- Google Express
- Harris Teeter
- Hobby Lobby
- JOANN Stores
- Lowes Foods
- Office Depot
- Panera Bread
- Rite Aid
- Sam’s Club
- Does not include Sam’s Scan-and-Go purchases
- Stop & Shop
- The Home Depot
- Thrive Market
- Tom Thumb
- Ulta Beauty
- Does not include Walmart Pay purchases
- Walmart Grocery
- Wegmans Food Markets
- Weis Markets
- Woodman’s Markets
Fetch Rewards is hooking us up this weekend!
Here’s a new holiday tradition: tell all your friends about Fetch. Through 12/20, you’ll get 4,000 points for each friend you refer to Fetch. They’ll get 2,000 points of their own when they sign up with your code.
Plus, there’s no limit to the Rewards you can earn:
- Refer 2 friends. Get 8,000 points.
- Refer 10 friends. Get 40,000 points.
- Refer 100 friends…well, you do the math.
Let’s get started! If you are new to Fetch Rewards, you can learn more here. When you sign up, use my referral code ND2TB and share the love (and referral points!).
When you sign up, leave your referral code in the comments!