Q-insights is another company where I do research groups, focus groups, and online surveys to earn extra money.
They have a lot of stuff in South Orange County, and less often San Diego County. This upcoming survey takes place virtually!
Q-Insights is currently recruiting for a 5-day online journal.
The study will run between July 12th – July 17th and you will be compensated $300 as a thank you for your time.
If you are interested in participating, please fill out the survey here. If you pre-qualify someone from Q-Insights will call you to ask some additional qualifying questions.
We’ve been participating in Tryazon events for three+ years. We’ve gotten to try all sorts of fun toys, games, and food. You can learn more about Tryazon here.
The creators of Telestrations and Blank Slate introduce their newest edition of Tapple in this new Tryazon Featured Party opportunity, sponsored by The OP! Tapple is an award-winning, fast-paced word game that gives the family game night a rush as they compete to beat the timer. Pick a category, say a word that fits, tap the first letter of the word, then pass the Tapple wheel. No spelling is needed so kids can play too! Bring Tapple to your next game night!
Tryazon has 150 hosting spots open
for this opportunity! Those selected get to receive a party pack with two copies of Tapple, one to enjoy and one to give out as a door prize! Learn more and apply here.
This is a super easy recipe that my mom has been making for 25+ years. She got the idea from a recipe in a cooking magazine that started with a bag of frozen veggies that was thawed.
She subbed out the frozen veggies for fresh ones, added some cubed cheese, and tortellini salad became a family hit! It is great for picnics, potlucks, and family parties. It’s a staple at our July 4th party!
- 1 package cheese tortellini, cooked per package directions, drained, and rinsed.
- 1 cup of your favorite Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained. and chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 small package pepperoni (or salami- your choiceof), cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small can sliced black olives, drained
- In a large bowl combine the cooked and cooled tortellini, cheese, veggies, meat, and salad dressing.
- Store in the fridge covered for at least overnight before serving it. Add additional dressing as needed (sometimes the tortellini soaks up a little bit of dressing).
- As a side dish, it serves 6-8, and as a main dish 3-4.
- If you are vegan, sub out vegan tortellini and vegan cheese.
- If you are Gluten Free, sub out GF tortellini.
If you like tomatoes, it’s also great with about 1 cup of cherry/grape tomatoes (I slice them in half).
AO Opinions is another Market Research company that I get information from. Right now they are recruiting for an upcoming research study on the subject of Health.
I’m kinda bummed that I don’t qualify for this one… I’m too old.
- To be considered, complete the pre-screener survey here.
- Compensation: $150 (if chosen)
- Open to: 25-60 year olds