I posted this pic on IG and Facebook the other day, and tons of people messaged me for the recipe. It’s super EASY. And tasty. And slightly addictive.
Here’s the recipe. And you’re welcome.
Parm Crusted Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- 2 T. softened butter
- 2 T. Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese (make sure your parm is 100% cheese. Some cheaper brands have cellulose filler)
- 2 pieces of bread (I used Oasis Rosemary Sourdough bread)
- 2-4 slices of cheese- I used sharp cheddar, but provolone is good too.
- In a small bowl, mix butter and parm.
- Spread the butter mixture on 1 side of each piece of bread.
- Assemble sandwich in griddle/frying pan: bread (butter side out), cheese, remaining bread.
- cook on medium heat for 2-4 minutes, until the parm and the butter have formed a crust. Flip the sandwich and cook on the other side.
This sandwich is good on its own or good with soup. I recommend Roasted Onion and Caramelized Onion Bisque.