This recipe is so easy and so tasty. You probably already have some (if not all) of these ingredients in your kitchen.
We get carrots in our Yasukochi Family Farms CSA box every week, and with a few extras we have hanging around in our fridge, I make these weekly.
- 1-2 lbs of carrots
- 2 T oil of your choice, I used Yasukochi Farms Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 Tablespoons Yasukochi Farms Honey
- Pinch Ground Ginger
- Pinch Pepper Flakes
- Place a foil-lined baking sheet in a cold oven. Pre-heat to 425 degrees.
- While the oven and pan heat, peel and cut into spears or bite-sized pieces, and toss carrots in oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast carrots in the oven for 20 minutes, stirring mid-way.
- Once the carrots are cooked, toss in a bowl with honey, ginger, and pepper flakes, as serve right away.
These carrots are so good. If you don’t want the heat from the pepper flakes, omit them. The honey and ginger plays nicely with the natural sweetness from the carrots.