The printable coupon market is slowly coming to an end. Smartsource no longer offers printable coupons, and you may notice that there are fewer coupon inserts in your Sunday newspaper. This is in favor of more offers available on apps. But if you love printable coupons….
- Coupons.com (printable coupons, e-coupons, and a cashback app)
One of my favorite websites is the Sunday Coupon Review. It helps me plot out scenarios in advance and I can email friends to ask for coupons in advance. Remember if clipping coupons isn’t your thing, but saving money is, check out my list of Smartphone apps that can save you the big bucks! New offers are added on the Smartphone Savings Apps all the time!
Some of the food on sale throughout March includes:
- More Spring cleaning sales and rebates
- Paper products (plates, napkins) start to have really good sales.
- Paint & Wallpaper (a lot of people start to spruce up their homes in the spring)
- During Lent, seafood is inexpensive.
For a complete list of types of foods and items that will be on sale, check out this post on the cycle of sales.
Here are a few of my favorite new coupons:
Save $6.00 on any ONE (1) Culturelle® Probiotics Kids or Baby product
Save $0.50 on Any ONE (1) Lysol® Product (excluding trial and travel sizes)
Save $1.00 on Any ONE (1) Resolve® Product