It’s time for some yummy veggie meals!
Most of these are vegetarian, not vegan. These are recipes that I feed my family, so they are kid-approved and don’t require any weird, expensive ingredients.
And as a bonus, many of the ingredients for these ingredients are frequently given out in Neighborhood Distributions.
- Easy Spanish Tortilla
- Butternut Squash Bisque (GF, Vegan)
- Easy Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Bean, Rice, & Cheese Bowls (this is a great way to use up any leftover roasted veggies)
- Hearty Veggie Soup
- Crockpot Chili Recipe (GF, Vegan, Vegetarian)
- Veggie Loaded Pasta Sauce
- Veggie Tuscan Soup
- Stuffed Squash
- Butternut Carrot Bisque
- Pasta Free Lasagna
- DIY Salad Bar
- Taco Salad
- Lemon Garlic Spaghetti Squash