Yum! It’s National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day!
To celebrate, I’ve got a recipe and a deal from Fetch Rewards!
Instead of Wonder Bread and American Cheese Singles, let’s get a little more adult and celebrate with a 4-Way Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
4-Way Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese (The kind in the green can)
- 1 stick softenend butter
- 4 slices good bread (I like sourdough bread)
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 slices provolone
- 1 package herbed spreadable cheese (Boursin, Alouette cheese, etc.)
- Mix parm and softened butter in a small bowl.
- Spread one side of each piece of bread with cheesy butter.
- In a frying pan, place two slices (butter side down) in pan.
- Layer cheddar, provolone on the bread in pan.
- On the remaining slices of bread, spread spreadable cheese on the unbuttered side and top each sandwich in pan. Buttered sides face out.
- Cook sandwiches on medium, turn sandwich to ensure proper cooking and cheese is melting. Don’t squish the sandwiches with the spatula!
- Serve with yummy soup. Here are some of our yummy family recipes for soup.
Fetch Rewards is hooking us up with a great deal to celebrate the day!
Buy 1 Sargento Sliced Cheese and 1 Sara Lee product, any variety through 4/12/2021 and you’ll earn 1000 points!
And if you are new to Fetch Rewards, you can sign up and earn a 2000 point bonus when you scan in your first receipt. And you probably have a receipt in your purse or wallet.
If you are new Fetch Rewards, learn more about it here. What I love is that it is not store specific, which is great. Use my code ND2TB when you sign up and share the love (and referral points!). When you sign up, leave your referral code in the comments!