October is National Pizza Month, so I thought I’d share with y’all some of our favorite pizza stuff: recipes, pizza swag, and even ways to save money on ordering pizza.
Goodness knows we have pizza about once a week (Friday take-out night is usually pizza), so I have all kinds of tips and tricks.
- Want to make your own Frozen Pizzas? Here is my recipe.
- Looking for something a little simpler? This dough mix is super easy and makes a very tasty pizza.
- Or even simpler: Premade, shelf-stable crusts like these mini pizza crusts from Target.
If you are new to making your own pizza at home, here is a list of my must-haves, including ingredients and kitchen tools!
Need a break from cooking and want to order takeout, here are a few suggestions for saving money and/or earning cash back on your next pizza night:
- Mogl partners with local restaurants to give you cashback. In our area, there are a lot of pizza restaurants.
- Dosh is similar to Mogl, in that you can earn cashback from specific restaurants and other stores. In our area, they partner with Round Table pizza!
- Dominos has its Piece of the Pie rewards club. for every $10 spent, you earn 10 points, once you reach 60 points, you’ll earn a free pizza. More details can be found here.
- If Pizza Hut is more your style, they have Hut Rewards. Earn 2 points for every $1 you spend. They have several different rewards, depending on point values. From breadsticks (75 points) to a Large pizza (300 points), there is something for everyone.
- Little Caesar’s has an app with various deals, and they also have a merch shop with all sorts of cool stuff, like this pizza slice blanket.
If you are looking to snuggle with your loved one while eating pizza, this pizza blanket is perfect. My kids found this while looking for a new blanket for the car.
Talk Back: What is your favorite pizza topping?