Q-insights is another company where I do research groups, focus groups, and online surveys to earn extra money.
They have a lot of stuff in South Orange County, and less often San Diego County. This upcoming survey takes place virtually!
Q-Insights is currently recruiting for a Social Media study that pays $200. They are looking for teenagers between the ages of 13-14 yr olds and 18-24 yr olds to participate.
If you are interested in participating, please fill out the survey here. If you pre-qualify someone from Q-Insights will call you to ask some additional qualifying questions.
It’s that time again! Time for a Dream Dinners Bundle Sale!
Kid-Approved Meal Special
Don’t forget to stock your freezer as you do your back-to-school shopping! The Dream Dinners August kid-picks meal bundle is perfect for this season of busy weeknights, homework, and new class schedules. Order in the next 72 hours to get eight medium-size meals from the August menu for just $185*. You can cross grocery shopping and meal prep off your to-do list, giving you more time to savor the last days of summer!
The August Mini Bundle includes:
- Pub Style Chicken with Mashed Potatoes
- Sizzling Sirloin Fried Rice
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Backyard BBQ Chicken with Corn Medley
- Bacon Popper Chicken with Summer Grilled Vegetables
- Family Pizza Night – Grill Edition
- Crunchy Oven Fried Chicken Tenders with Cheesy Stovetop Cauliflower
- Homemade Turkey Parmesan Meatballs with Cavatappi
A Medium Meal feeds 2-3 adults (honestly, it’s usually 3+ in our house), so you’ll be getting 16-24 restaurant-quality meals for $185!
This offer is only available for a limited time
Contact your store by Friday, August 19, 2022 at 9am to place your order.
Our local store here in East County is La Mesa, run by Marsi and her friendly staff! Store Email: email@example.com Store Phone Number: 619-460-6800.
We eat a lot of veggies in this house, but recently I picked up a few pounds of bulk hot Italian sausage and I was jonesing for a meaty baked pasta dish. We don’t eat a lot of meat, so 1 pound for this recipe is a lot for us. If you are a big meat eater, you can add up to an extra pound of sausage to make it extra meaty.
This recipe makes a lot, but, it keeps well for leftovers and you can freeze leftovers as well.
Meaty Baked Pasta
- 1 box pasta (whatever variety you like best), cooked per package directions
- 1 lb. bulk Italian sausage
- 2 T. butter or oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium-sized zucchini, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 32 oz of your favorite red pasta sauce
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups mozzarella, divided
- 1 cup parmesan/romano blend cheese, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cook pasta per directions, drain off the water, reserving 2-3 Tablespoons.
- In a large pan, cook and crumble Italian sausage. After it is cooked, drain it on a paper towel.
- Using the same pan, saute onion and pepper for 10-15 minutes, until the onions are clear and have started to caramelize.
- Add in garlic, and cook until fragrant, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add in zucchini, sauce, and tomato paste- cook until sauce comes to a simmer.
- Add meat back in, and stir to combine.
- Add reserved pasta water to the sauce and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- In a baking dish layer sauce, pasta, cheese, and sauce. Repeat until the baking dish is full and top with the remaining cheese.
- Cover the baking dish with a lid or tented foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the lid/foil and cook another 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with a green salad and garlic bread!
This recipe made a 9×13 baking dish, which will serve 6-8 people a hearty portion.
If you need more veggies in your life, add carrots, drained diced petite tomatoes, more peppers, and even a few handfuls of spinach!
This meal was so satisfying. I’ve had leftovers for lunch twice now.
I ended up with extra sauce, and I plan on making calzones with it.
AO Opinions is another Market Research company that I get information from. Right now they are recruiting for an upcoming research study on the subject of Snacks!
- Compensation: $125 (if chosen)
- Open to: 18-35 year olds
- Monday, August 22nd or Tuesday, August 23rd, 2022
- Various times available
To be considered for this study, complete the pre-screener here.
Not everyone who completes the pre-screener will qualify.