Q-insights is another company where I do research groups, focus groups, and online surveys to earn extra money.
They have a lot of stuff in South Orange County, and less often San Diego County. This upcoming survey takes place virtually!
Q-Insights is currently recruiting for an online focus group on the topic of consumer products. Interviews are 2 hours and are held during the week of August 1. Compensation for completing the interview is a $150 gift card redeemable from Visa, Amazon, or 93 other retailers.
If you are interested in participating in any upcoming market research studies pertaining to these products, please fill out the survey here. If you pre-qualify, a recruiter will call you to ask some additional qualifying questions.
Feeling stuffy? Illness comes all year round, and if you are feeling cruddy remember to give yourself time to heal.
Here are my tips for recovering from the summer cold:
- Hydrate! Push water, electrolyte drinks (I like this one LINK), teas, and even 100% fruit/veggie juice.
- Wash your paws. Especially if you will be in shared spaces. Use hand sanitizer if you don’t have access to running water and soap.
- Stay home! Or if you can’t, mask up! Protect others from your germs by covering your nose and mouth with a mask. We all probably still have masks at home.
- Rest! Don’t push yourself to work, exercise, or complete chores. Take care of your body with naps, and go to bed early. No Doomscrolling on social media.
- Get your 5 a day! Remember fruits and veggies while you are sick. Whole produce is best because it contains fiber as well as other nutrients, but in a pinch, 100% fruit or veggie juice will suffice.
And if you need some OTC meds to get you through it, check out this offer from Mucinex!
Join Mucus Fighters+ and get an exclusive $5 off Mucinex® coupon today, plus other kick-sick offers and tips.