AO Opinions is another Market Research company that I get information from. Right now they are recruiting for an upcoming research study on the subject of PTSD.
To be considered for this study, complete the pre-screener here.
Not everyone who completes the pre-screener will qualify.
- Compensation: $75 (if chosen)
- Open to: PTSD Sufferers
- Week of July 11th 2022 – 10:00AM-4:00PM ET (60-mins)
We are big zoo go-er’s and have been for decades! We’re always looking to live on the frugal side, and for us having zoo memberships is a great way to support our local zoological society, their conservation efforts, and see the cool animals whenever we want.
Here are a few ways to save money and get the most out of your visit when you visit the San Diego Zoo:
- If you plan on visiting more than twice in 12 months, consider getting a membership. Memberships for aduts start at just $95/year, whereas a 1 day ticket is $69.00. Membership has it’s perks including discounts on concessions and merch.
- Don’t forget your snacks and water bottles! There are tons of water fountains to refill your bottles throughout the day. And if you have a refillable Zoo cup, you can get unlimited refills of fountain beverages each day for $5 per day. We have a zoo cup, but usually we just stick to our water bottles. We also bring our Snack backpack with us, stocked and ready to go!
- Take advantage of all of the perks of buying a ticket or pass. Animal Encounters, Skyfari, free shows, the bus tour, the Kangaroo bus, all of these and so many other cool things come free with your ticket/pass.
- Seasonal Events. There are a lot of cool events that happen throughout the year- Night time zoo happens all summer, there are fall/halloween/harvest events, and Junglebells in the winter. And these are all included with your ticket/pass.
And with the new Children’s Zoo area, there is a fun water feature for kids to play in- so if you anticipate your kiddos wanting to play, bring extra clothes and/or a towel.
The San Diego Zoo is an awesome zoo full of animals and plants of all kinds! It is definately a must visit for Southern California.
Talk Back- How do you and your family enjoy your favorite places on a budget?
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Now through Monday 7/18, the Trade-in store is offering a $20 Bonus on all products valued at a minimum of $200!
Additionally starting today, Gazelle is offering the opportunity to save 10% on all AT&T phones with code SAVE10ATT!
You can sell your unwanted smartphones and laptops to Gazelle to earn money! I’ve sold a couple of our old phones and iPads to Gazelle. It’s a great way to earn some cash and keep electronics out of the landfill.
Q-insights is another company where I do research groups, focus groups, and online surveys to earn extra money.
They have a lot of stuff in South Orange County, and less often San Diego County. This upcoming survey takes place virtually!
Q-Insights is currently recruiting for an online study on the topic of tech.
The project will last about 2 hours, and you will be compensated $150 as a thank you for your time. It will take place on 7/11/22 and 7/12/22.
If you are interested in participating, please fill out the survey here. If you pre-qualify someone from Q-Insights will call you to ask some additional qualifying questions.