It’s Spooky Season, which means it’s time for some local events!
Trunk or Treats, Halloween/Fall Carnivals, and other Halloween fun!
These events are just a few of the events going on in San Diego County. If you know of other events, please feel free to leave info in the comments.
- Journey Church in La Mesa is hosting Journey Kids – Halloween Family Dance on 10/9/2021 from 5:30-7:00pm. RSVP here.
- If you live closer to downtown/Little Italy, check out Trick or Treat on India Street. This fun and safe Halloween event makes it possible for urban families to enjoy authentic trick-or-treating fun as Little Italy businesses along historic India Street open their doors to give out candy and Halloween treats. 10/27/2021 5:30-7:30pm.
- HauntFest on Main is an exciting family-friendly event in Downtown El Cajon with a pumpkin patch, costume contest, kids zone, rides, entertainment, and more! 4pm-9pm on 10/29/2021
- Maine Avenue in Lakeside is going all out! 5:30-7:30pm on Halloween Night.
- Trick or Treat at Grossmont Center- Sun Oct 31 2021 at 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Halloween at Liberty Station- Sunday, Oct 31, 2021 12PM – 4PM Liberty Station invites you to join us in the North Promenade for a FREE, family-friendly Halloween celebration!
Faith Chapel in Spring Valley is hosting a Trunk or Treat event on Halloween 10/31/2021 6pm-8pm.
2 thoughts on “San Diego, Ca Area Halloween Activities!”
Comments are closed.