This is a delicious, easy recipe. And kids love it too!
Crispy Onion Chicken
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken (your choice, I like breasts or thighs)
- 2 cups French Fried Onions, crushed
- 2 T. flour
- dash freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (You can use coconut oil or margarine if you are dairy free)
- Place onions in a Ziploc bag and crush onions with a rolling pin (or a bottle of wine, whichever is handy)
- Pour crushed onions, flour, and pepper in a flat dish, mix thoroughly.
- Dip each piece of chicken in melted butter, and rolleach buttery piece in onion/flour mixture.
- Place each piece in a greased baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked throughout.
I like to serve these with mashed potatoes, and a green salad (I really like this one).
Q-insights is another company that I do research groups, focus groups, and online surveys to earn extra money.
They have a lot of stuff in South Orange County, and less often San Diego County. These days they are doing most of their studies online via chat or online surveys.
Right now Q-Insights is currently recruiting for an online study on the topic of SUV’s.
Dates: August 16-20, 2021 for SUV owners nationwide.
This is a 2.5 hour online focus group that pays $225 plus homework that pays $75 for a total of $300 compensation.
Q-insights is looking for male and female owners of the following SUVs 2015 or newer:
Audi Q5 E
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Land Rover Defender
Land Rover Discovery
Land Rover Discovery Sport
Land Rover Evoque
Land Rover Ranger Rover Velar
Please note, you will have to provide proof of vehicle ownership during the research.
To see if you qualify, please fill out the pre-screener survey here.