I have been a part of the L’Oreal Consumer Participation Panel for 13+ years.
They are currently looking for men and women, 18 years and older to test out hair care, hair styling, hair color, cosmetics, skincare, and sun care products from some of the hottest brands (L’Oreal, Kiehl’s, Lancome, Garnier, The Body Shop, Urban Decay, Clarisonic, and many more)! They offer both on-site and at-home testing (on-site valid for NJ, OH & IL only).
They send great prizes for completing studies as well. I’ve received Lancome cosmetics, Kiehls skincare, and Body Shop products as Thank You’s!
To learn more and sign up, click here.
This deal is FIRE.
I saw it last night on TikTok, and after some research, it’s totally legit.
If you are not a TopCashback member, you are in luck. TopCashback is a rebate site that I’ve been using for years.
When you shop online, search for the retailer, click the link, and shop. You’ll receive cashback on your purchase. Amounts/percentages vary by retailer. TopCashBack is free to join and can be used with over 4,000 stores!
For this $15 offer, follow these steps:
- Create your NEW account with an email and password; then confirm your email address right away.
- Click on the “Get Cashback” or “Get Offer Now” button and it’ll take you to Sephora so you can shop for all your favorite items (not valid on gift cards).
To get the most from this deal, I suggest checking out the “Beauty Under $20” and the “Sale & Clearance” sections. There are so many great choices.
It’ll take about 15 days or so for your TopCashBack account to be credited. Once your account has been credited, you can cash out your rebate.
I do most of my shopping online through TopCashBack and earn about $200/year. I cash out for PayPal or Target Giftcards.
To get started, click here.
The 2022 Birthday Gifts from Sephora have arrived! And this year they are awesome! Choose a mini set from Laura Mercier, amika, Tatcha, or Olaplex. While supplies last.*
I’m most excited about the Laura Mercier mini set, and my birthday is next month, so I’ll be posting more birthday freebies as they start to arrive in my inbox!
*Beauty Insiders are eligible to redeem one birthday gift per year. Redeem in Sephora US and Canada stores, on sephora.com and sephora.ca, in Sephora at Kohl’s stores, on kohls.com, and at Sephora Inside JCPenney Stores. Gift selection may vary at Sephora Inside JCPenney. Must provide Beauty Insider email address at the time of redemption. No purchase is necessary for in-store redemption. Merchandise purchase required for online redemption. Redeem two weeks before or after your birthday or any time during your birthday month. Offer not valid on jcp.com. If you are having problems redeeming online, please contact customer service at sephora.com/contact-us. A birthday gift is provided “as is”. Substitutions may occur. Valid while supplies last. This offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by Sephora at its sole discretion at any time.
Starting fresh means different things to different friends. For some, it’s New Years Resolutions to Eat Better, Lose Weight, Get Organized, Spend more time on Self-Care. Whatever Starting Fresh means to you, I’m here to help.
For me, Starting Fresh means grabbing new calendars for the kitchen, kid’s rooms, and my room (I have a bulletin board next to my vanity with a wall calendar so I can review each day while I brush my teeth in the morning). I update the calendars each month with appointments, days off school, birthdays, etc. I usually get free calendars in the mail towards the end of the year and use those. For the kitchen, I get a Holiday a Day calendar and use that- It’s a great way to include silly “national” days into the meal plan or weekend plans. Like National Pizza Day (it’s in February) or National Bake Cookies Day (that was yesterday- we’re celebrating today).
Other Ways I Start Fresh Each Year (and keep it going through the year):
- Inventory my Fridge, Freezer, and Pantry (and donate/share any unwanted still-in-date food). You can buy my inventory sheets here on Etsy.
- Deep Clean/ Organize one area of the house each week. Start small. I start with the front coat closet.
- Clean my car out. If you are a parent, you know. I take a laundry basket and a trash bag down to the car, and once the trash is out, and the stuff that needs to go into the house is in the basket (and back upstairs), I take my car to the carwash and pay $20 to have someone else wash and vacuum the car (and clean the windows inside and out).
- Get rid of stuff that no longer serves you. I like to start in my closet. It’s a great chance to weed out clothes that no longer fit or serve me, and I can donate or share them. I tend to do one area a month. I work on it for 10-20 minutes a few times a week, so it is not a mental burden.
- In the same vein, do a toiletry/beauty/makeup purge. Travel-sized/sample-sized toiletries can be donated to homeless or domestic abuse shelters or local rehab/inpatient centers. Makeup and personal care items do expire (check out this article from Insider for more deets). If it smells weird or has a strange texture- toss it!
- Space out Appointments or other “Adulting” tasks. As someone who had two mental/behavioral health appointments, an IEP Meeting, and a doctor’s appointment last week, I can assure you I was mentally and physically exhausted. As it was the end of the year, provider time was limited, so I didn’t have much of a choice, but going forward, I’m limiting myself to 1-2 “Adulting”/appointments per week. Otherwise, it is overwhelming and everything else, like tasks of daily living, gets pushed aside (shower, what’s that?).
- Spend time Doing Stuff I Like. Yeah, seems weird? Spend a little time doing something that makes you happy. Play a game on your phone for 10 minutes, read, do a craft, work on a project, play Legos with your kids, go for a walk.
A content creator I really like, Rayna Cohen put it simply, ” Allow yourself to enjoy the new energy of the new year.”
My kid’s school sent out a Kindness Calendar for January. I plan on incorporating some of these RAOK throughout January and beyond.
Talk Back: I’d love to hear about how you are Starting Fresh for 2022!
These freebies are pretty sweet- This must be the summer of freebies.
Free Rejuva Minerals Organic & Vegan Lip Gloss colored with minerals and plant-based ingredients including beautiful crushed red rose petals and cocoa! No carmine or FD&C dyes. Infused with cool and refreshing organic peppermint oil. Just click the ‘Apply to Try’ button and if you’re selected you will get a Free Organic & Vegan Lip Gloss!
Sign up for a chance to get Free Rowdy Bars! High in protein, low in carbs, low GI, and deliver hard-to-find plant prebiotics from Yacon Root. They’re also dairy-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and an awesome way to fuel up. Just click the ‘Apply to Try’ button and if you’re selected you will get Free Rowdy Bars!
If neither of these freebies tickles you, check out Try Products. Try products for Free, tell us what you think! Sign up to try hundreds of wonderful products from brands who want to provide consumers with cleaner, greener, more natural, better for you choices, that you can feel good about putting in your body & home! It’s 100% Free. No credit card required EVER!