I’ve been using MyPoints since 2011, and I’ve earned a lot of cashback just by doing my normal online shopping through MyPoints. About $550, to be exact.
Right now they are offering a great deal! When you refer a new user, and they earn 300 points, you both get a 300-point bonus. It’s easy to earn 300 points!
- Earn Points while shopping for groceries
- Earn Points Taking Surveys or watching videos
- Earn Points Shopping through MyPoints
- Earn Points booking travel through MyPoints
I love using MyPoints. I can earn points shopping online and utilizing in-store pick-up with stores like Walmart, Target, Home Depot, and JCPenney.
- I ordered Christmas Gifts and earned 1200 points.
There are so many point-earning opportunities.
You can double dip on earning points or cash back by using a point earning credit card like American Express or Discover Cards or taking advantage of a points program that rewards you for purchases on their website, like JCP Rewards.
I love that I can earn gift cards which I use to offset the cost of holiday gifts.
Talk Back: What is your favorite Cashback program?