I received this in my inbox late last night and I thought that some of you might be interested.
Switch is an exciting trivia game show where all it takes is one correct answer to switch from last place to first place! If you love pop culture or are a trivia whiz, then it’s time to take a shot at winning $10K!
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some basic requirements:
- Fully vaccinated for Covid-19 (subject to reasonable accommodations, see flyer for more details)
- 18 years of age by October 24, 2022
- Southern California-based for taping date(s) in October/November 2022
Q-insights is another company where I do research groups, focus groups, and online surveys to earn extra money.
They have a lot of stuff in South Orange County, and less often San Diego County. This upcoming survey takes place virtually!
Q-Insights is currently recruiting for a 90 min online interview with merchants.
The study will run the week of Sept 26th and you will be compensated $250 as a thank you for your time.
If you are interested in participating, please fill out the survey here. If you pre-qualify, a recruiter will call you to ask some additional qualifying question
If you are into Organic/Natural/Healthy products, then Social Nature is right up your alley. Sign up and apply to sample products that you are interested in. I get probably 1-2 products to sample each month. And most of the time it’s full-size products, not just a tiny sample.
Social Nature has rounded up products that are available to try at a local grocery store or mass merchandiser near you. Apply to Try the products that interest you to see if you’re a match here.
Here are some of the new sampling opportunities:
- Non-GMO Sesamemilk by Hope & Sesame
- Ice Cream Pints & Bars by Keto Foods
- Fruit Spreads by Bonne Mama
- Nitro Cold Brew Coffee by RISE Brewing Co.
- Meatless Nuggets by Quorn Foods
- Sustainably Made Chocolate by Ritter Sport
- Crunchy Cluster Granola by Bakery on Main
- Low-Calorie Chocolate Bars by Gatsby Chocolate
And one of the things I love about Social Nature is that they don’t leave our friends with food allergies out.
There are sampling offers for Gluten-free, nut-free, meat-free foods frequently.
Canadian Friends- You are in luck, there are sampling opportunities for you too! So if you love trying new products, check out Social Nature!