If you are new to coloring your hair at home, I suggest you check out Madison Reed. From start to finish, it’s easy and their website takes all the guesswork out of choosing a color.
- Customized Instructions: Their Color Crew is available by phone or chat if you have questions or need expert advice along the way.
- Barrier Cream: Keeps your ears, forehead, and neck color-free.
- Cleansing Wipe: An easy way to clean up any unwanted color.
- Radiant Cream Color: Rich with nutrients like argan oil, keratin, and ginseng root extract to strengthen and protect hair while delivering radiant, multi-dimensional color. Free of ammonia, PPD, resorcinol, parabens, phthalates, gluten, SLS, and titanium dioxide.
- Conditioning Color Activator: Formulated for longer-lasting color and easy application. The bottle comes with a screw-off cap and tip to make mixing and applying color simple and tidy.
- Protective Cap: Keeps your color in place until you are ready to rinse.
- Gloves: Thick gloves to apply color.
- Color Protecting Shampoo and Conditioner: Rich with nutrients and free from sulfates, parabens, and gluten, our shampoo and conditioner locks in your color and creates long-lasting shine.