Most of you know I color my own hair at home, and I have FOR YEARS. With all that is going on, more and more people are joining me.
If you are new to coloring your hair at home, I suggest you check out Madison Reed. From start to finish, it’s easy and their website takes all the guesswork out of choosing a color.
Semi-permanent, permanent, conditioning gloss, whatever you want, Madison Reed has! I love that the coloring kits come with everything you need to give yourself a salon-quality color:
- Customized Instructions: Their Color Crew is available by phone or chat if you have questions or need expert advice along the way.
- Barrier Cream: Keeps your ears, forehead, and neck color-free.
- Cleansing Wipe: An easy way to clean up any unwanted color.
- Radiant Cream Color: Rich with nutrients like argan oil, keratin, and ginseng root extract to strengthen and protect hair while delivering radiant, multi-dimensional color. Free of ammonia, PPD, resorcinol, parabens, phthalates, gluten, SLS, and titanium dioxide.
- Conditioning Color Activator: Formulated for longer-lasting color and easy application. The bottle comes with a screw-off cap and tip to make mixing and applying color simple and tidy.
- Protective Cap: Keeps your color in place until you are ready to rinse.
- Gloves: Thick gloves to apply color.
- Color Protecting Shampoo and Conditioner: Rich with nutrients and free from sulfates, parabens, and gluten, our shampoo and conditioner locks in your color and creates long-lasting shine.
Madison Reed has a great blog too! With all sorts of styling tips, information about caring for hair (no matter what type of hair you have).
All You Need to Know About Straight Hair
All You Need to Know About Wavy Hair
All You Need to Know About Curly Hair
All You Need to Know About Coily Hair