My kids love pizza, but sometimes I don’t have time or energy to make a full-blown yeast-based pizza dough that takes 3-4 hours to fully rise and develop before it’s ready to top and bake.
Recently I stumbled across this recipe and it’s a definite keeper.
2 Ingredient Pizza Dough
- 1.5 cups self rising flour (plus extra for kneading)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine both ingredients until a shaggy dough forms.
- Turn out onto a floured surface and knead for 8-10 minutes to activate the gluten in the flour.
- Roll the dough out and parbake on a greased cookie sheet or flat baking dish for 5-7 minutes at 500 degrees.
- Remove from oven, top with preferred sauce (about 1/3-1/2 cup), cheese, and meat/veggies.
- Return to oven for 7-9 minutes at 500 degrees.
- Allow the pizza to rest for about 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe makes 1 pizza crust.