One of the parts of divorce and starting over that I am not looking forward to is getting my own cell phone plan. I hate dealing with cell phone companies, and negotiating contracts to get the best deal. I need something simple. I just don’t have it in me to get a sitter, drive to an authorized store, and spend hours (and money) haggling.
When I found out about Gen Mobile, I was stoked! You get 1-Month FREE when you buy 1-Month of 1GB + Unlimited talk & Text for only $15 a month from Gen Mobile. That’s just one of the features I’m digging. Here are a few more:
- 50% OFF (Total Value: $30)
- 2 months of 1GB + Unlimited Talk and Text ($15/mo. Value)
- Nationwide & International Talk & Text
- FREE GSM SIM Kit ($10 value)
- FREE Shipping ($9.99 value)
- 5-Day Text Freebie
- Add-on Mins, Data, or Int’l Credit at Anytime
- Keep your number or get a new one
As I move forwards, I’m checking out various wireless companies and offers. I’ll keep posting the sweet deals I find. Hopefully, these will help someone else too!