This recipe is 100% Midwestern hotdish and 0% South of the Border. It is, however, pretty good. My brother recently texted me and asked for this recipe. It was a favorite of my dad.
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 can of refried beans
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 cups Mexican cheese
- 8-10 taco-sized flour tortillas
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small tub sour cream
- Cook ground beef per taco package directions, once cooked and seasoned, add beans and combine.
- Spread 1/4-1/2 cup of beans/beef inside the tortilla, top with a sprinkle of cheese, roll up and place seam side down in greased baking dish.
- Once the dish is full, top with a soup and sour cream mixture. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with Spanish Rice and a Salad Kit (I like the Avocado Ranch chopped salad kit from Taylor Ranch)