I love Greenlight! I recently learned about this company and I can’t wait to try it with the Big Kid.
Greenlight is all about financial education for kids. They help them learn about money management through a safe, secure app where parents manage every dollar and see every transaction.
- The debit card for kids, managed by parents.
- With the tap of a button, send money to your kids — anytime, anywhere. No trips to the ATM, no cash, no hassle. For our family- This is key! I hate going to the bank to get the big kids allowance each week.
- Set flexible parental controls that are right for your family and get real-time notifications every time your kids spend money.
- After your 30-day Trial consumers are charged a $4.99 monthly fee for the service.
- You can upgrade to a custom debit card later and have a selfie on the card.
Target is at it again! First Target RedCard (learn about it here as well as my other tips for saving at Target), and now Target Circle!
How it works: When you check in with Target Circle™ and pay with RedCard™, you’ll earn one vote to help direct where Target gives for every eligible purchase and continue to save 5% right away. Plus, you’ll redeem your saved offers if you check-in before your purchase.
Not using your RedCard? When you check in with Target Circle™ you’ll earn 1% to redeem at Target later instead of saving 5% right away.
It works online and the Target App too!
In addition to saving, you’ll earn a birthday surprise, and special deals and offers tailored to you and your previous purchases. All the details can be found here.