Paypal sent me an email last night and I had to share it! Paypal members-1 cent now to a friend who doesn’t have PayPal.
Pretty simple, really.
When your friend signs up to PayPal (and claims the $$ you sent them), links their bank account or credit or debit card, and sends or spends at least $5, you can both get ten bucks!
Plus you can do this with 5 friends so you could get up to $50. Ends October 10th. Terms apply.
Pretty sweet deal, right? If you don’t have a Paypal account and want in on this, let me know and I’ll send you $1.00 via Paypal to get started!
The Positive Parenting Program is a program of Jewish Family Services, funded by the County of San Diego and offered FREE in English and Spanish to any community groups interested. More information is available by calling (858) 637-3375.
- Dates: November 5, 12, & 19, 2019 (Tuesdays)
- Time: 6:00-8:00pm (Childcare Available)
- Location: Cajon Park Elementary School 10300 N. Magnolia Ave Santee, CA 92071
- RSVP: Meredith Riffel 619-258-2345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The program uses the evidence-based curriculum “Triple P” which has more than 25 years of research supporting the evidence that Positive Parenting is effective at reducing parental depression, anxiety, and stress as well as decreasing instances of child abuse and neglect. In the community, we can offer the three-session Seminar series, which includes:
Seminar 1: The Power of Positive Parenting
- Ways to help your child learn
- Strategies for carrying out positive discipline
- Keeping realistic expectations
- Creating workable family routines
- The joys and challenges of being a parent
Seminar 2: Raising Confident, Competent Children
Help your child to:
- Be respectful and considerate
- Become a problem solver
- Learn social skills and build friendships
- Feel confident in the world
Session 3: Raising Resilient Children
- Great information for parents experiencing difficult economic times
- Recognizing and expressing feelings as a family
- Modeling positive thinking for your children
- Strategies for dealing with stressful life events
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Jewish Family Services (858) 637-3375