We’ve gone to this event in the past, and it’s always a fun time with great resources.
FREE community event with activities, games, crafts, raffles, shopping, and resource booths for families of all abilities.
When: September 25, 2021 10:00AM-1:00PM
Where: Park de la Cruz Recreation Center 3901 Landis Street San Diego, CA 92105
Activity Booths • Giveaways • Games • Family Resources • Networking • Shopping & more
Children of all abilities can enjoy activity stations:
- Play our adaptive Life-Size Candyland Game.
- Wash a kid car and drive it through the FOAMO Car Wash and sensory station.
- Make a ghost trap and receive a package of ectoplasm slime.
- Spin the prize wheel for a prize* from the toy barrel. Everyone is a winner!
- Stop by the ShopAble Marketplace to peruse and purchase fabulous products
- and more!
Resource and service providers for children of all abilities will conveniently be onsite to speak with parents and offer helpful information.
All activities and resources are FREE and open to the public! To learn more or register, click here.